• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

American Eaglet self launching airplane kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewob53

Eaglet serial #0332
Kit includes:
  • Tail Feather kit: complete except for epoxy. All fittings and spars are finished and ready for assembly. Tail castings are replaced by machined plate stock.
  • Wing Kit: complete except for epoxy.
  • Fuselage Kit: complete except for epoxy.
  • Engine Mount, Propeller, and Drive Kit: complete.
  • All plans,drawings,and manuals for both plane and trailer.
  • Most Eaglet newsletters
Other items:
  • New MC-100 Engine per plans
  • 2' x 18' assembly bench as per plans.
  • Enclosed trailer built to plans complete except for brackets and supports for the completed Eaglet.
This is a kit that has been packed away for about 30 years now and is in like new condition.

The gearhead in me toyed with idea of building it for fun with no real expectations of flying it (I'm no pilot). But after researching it bit, I decided it would be best to make it available to to a group that would build it and fly it.

I know that the gentleman I got it from had over 5k into this back in the late 70s.
As I said I'm gearhead so I would be willing to talk trade it for most anything you may have. Old car, motorcycle, etc.

If there are any questions or specific pictures that you'd like to see. Please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks

Back