• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What do you think of this workbench?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peterson

There is a coupon in Flying magazine (probably all the other AOPA magazines too) for this hardwood workbench from Harbor Freight for $139. While you have to be careful what you buy from Harbor Freight, I have gotten some good prices on very usable tools from there in the past. While I wouldn't try to use their power tools on a job site, they're great for around the house. They had some inexpensive socket rails that allowed me to organize my much better quality socket set that didn't come with any type of organizer, and their engine stand had no problem holding a small block Dodge V8 while allowing me to rotate it for a rebuild. This looks like it would be a great garage or hanger workbench, and it would be hard to build something similar at the same price just buying the raw materials.

image_22222.jpg

Back