• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Need funny tips!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s10sakota

Hi all,

I need some help from the creative thinkers out there. I'm putting together a list of funny builder's tip or antidotes for kitplanes.

I am doing something unique with these tips though (and I can't tell ya until it done) so they need to be about 20 words or less.

Here's an example-"belt sanders work great on wood, aluminum, and fingertips..." ha-ha.

I'm looking for funny simple things like this that all builders can relate to.

Please do me a favor, if you have a good tip, e-mail it directly to me at [email protected]

I'll let you know what I'm up to shortly.

Thank you all:gig:

Mark

Back