• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

QUESTIONS concerning Spyder Corvair Engine Conversions.....Azalea Aviation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Clapp

I am opening this thread as a Question and Answer area for anybody that has questions about our conversions. I have many made to me but they do tend to spread out all over the place. This area is to be only about the ENGINE itself. There are no stupid questions allowed....just honest learning. We will do our best to have quick and simple replies. No bloviaiting allowed! I suggest that you look at the information on our website azaleaaviation.com in the products/engine area for information as well. If you have an idea that you would like to see incorporated or discussed we may open a seperate thread about that particular idea. I will eventually take these questions and compile them into a web page... Have at it!
Bill

Back