• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Glasair III - Italy... when ready to fly he will be historic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

diego3v

Hallo!
I'm a commercial pilot with the dream to build and fly the Glasair III.
I done some flight with special machine owned by a friend of mine and is a dream aircraft!
At present Wing is closed, fuselage partially done, tail completed.
Next step will be building flaps and ailerons... I found this fantastic community and i hope all you friends can give me advice and suggestions in order to be ready to fly as soon as possible and safer as much as possible!

thank you
diego

Back