• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

well, Im gonna build one. Hope theres a doc in the house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a9ftninja

hi

I used to dream about flying. never thought it'd be possible and kind of forgot until i heard about the 103. im basically just going to lurk and read everything you guys say for the next year. if im still excited about it next tax time my wife says we could totally build a well built airplane. airplanes are in my blood but are breeding out. the last pilot in my tree had the pleasure of flying jfk a time or two mamma says.

my consistently favorite plane has been the cub. i also really love wooden planes. i can see me now puttin around space in a 50 hp affordaplane style cub fuselage with those sexy yellow wings.. man.

thanks for havin me!

Back