• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

atc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talking safety in the air,i have designed a new way of looking at air traffic control,i joined the prune forum and tried to get people to look at it but did not get pass admin and was called a greasy sleaze snake salesman and conman trying to sell something and told me.not one word of my thread would appear, one reason also that i had not said how it works,i just want n.a.t.s. to look at it .i just want to make flight easier,safer, and stress free for pilots and air traffic controllers alike,this looks at aircraft in the air etc in a totally different way ,and its free for n.a.t.s .if they would take it on board to develop it as they wish,ineed help to get n.a.t.s too look at it,if any one is interested in this please let me know and you can see it as can any one else and see what you think.its not going to cost any one a penny.you may be surprised.

Back