• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New guy from Indiana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin N

Hello group, My name is Kevin. I'm a lifelong gearhead and shop rat. I like to weld and fabricate mostly. I'm building a Stits Playboy SA3A, wings are already done by another builder. I'm starting on the fuselage and not sure on the powerplant yet, either a GPU Lyc or a continentel C90, I have both. I'm a Champ owner and built a Pitts many years ago. If I have anything worthy to post I will but I enjoy viewing all types of projects. I'm interested in the Zenith 701 as I rode in one and thought it was great fun and impressive performance but the cost of that Rotax 912 makes me break out into a sweat.

Last edited:
Back