• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

2 place Minimax Hi-Max Epic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Ferguson

Not sure if anybody has mentioned on HBA yet. The search tool yielded nothing. I just thought I would let you guys know that TEAM is currently developing the prototype 2 place, Side by Side, High Wing, Minimax. It's going to be called the Epic. It's supposed to have 42" wide cockpit and be powered by 85 HP V/W.I have ordered the Empennage Kit and will be building my plane at the same time the prototype is being developed. It uses the same rib as the stock minimax so I won't have to duplicate that effort. They are really just starting out and I kind of jumped in because I really wanted a 2 place plane and was already building a Hi-Max. It hasn't been widely circulated yet but the TEAM facebook page has some artists renderings and a thread has been abuz on ETLB. I can't really go to facebook from the computer I'm on but I am sure someone will put the images on this thread.David Cooper tells me I am the first customer for Epic.

Back