• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

BEBE Ultralight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingsaxophone

I found this aircraft online and can't find any flying examples of one! It does however look like a fairly simple build and a fun project. With a 59lb 24.5hp engine it gets some nice performance specs:
80mph top speed
65mph cruise
600fpm climb
and a 28mph stall speed.
If anyone has more info on this I'd love to hear it! I have the plans already but I wanted to see what you guys think.:nervous:
Bee.jpgbebe.jpgbee10cc.jpg

Attachments

• BEBE.PDF
    1.1 MB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Back