• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Arizona Flying Circus Starts Feb 14th near Phoenix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi

Sahuarita Arizona, Renton Washington, USA
It was suggested that I copy a part of another post to the Hanger Flying list. Check out the videos and attend if you can. You will have a good time and learn a few things. Fly-ins are more than welcolm but be aware, you will be tempted to spend the night. Bring cold weather (AZ cold not IL cold) camping gear.

"https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/aircraft-design-aerodynamics-new-technology/17581-part-103-question-2.html Post #29I was out doing high wind UL training yesterday and this Valentine"s day and following weekend will attend the Arizona Fliing Circus, a combined ultralight, general aviation and gun owners (others welcolm also) event. See Arizona Flying Circus Fly-in - Home for the current announcement and Arizona Flying Circus Motown 2013, paramotor and ultra-light - YouTube for video of last years event. Prior yearss have good video coverage also. That's me starting the engine in an expermintal trike conversion for Mo's powered paraglider/WSC trike during the 2013 event. That's and air raid warning that you hear during the inflation of the modern (read reavoltionary new) operation of the Mongolifiier balloons, followed by relovionary new versions of ofd worldd war two biplanes. The bull wip demonstration of soniic booms is of particular interest to the kids while my favorite is the vortex gun followed by the bolling ball cannon (not shown). It is hard to video the after dark activities unless they involve big fires. This year we have about 300 Chriistmas trees to dispose of. If there are any astronaughts listening it would be nice to get a photo from the ISS. (International Space Station). "

Back