• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Help needed to save Jurca MJ90 / ME109

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiloows5050

The Reno Aviation Museum needs help raising money to save a plans build full scale ME109. The money is to pay for the planes transportation from the east coast to Reno. The museum only recieved it's 503 this year and currently has no budget. When I get home I will post the photos and the museum information. The plane was completed and started it's taxi tests but the owner is sick. You can see the photos and post on facebook under Reno Stead aviation museum.
Thanks

Back