• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ultimate Vintage Light Aircraft Thread - What Do You Wish Would Come Back?

• Thread starter Gary in Pennsylvania
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gary in Pennsylvania

WARNING!!! I'm a hopelessly professional daydreamer and have COUNTLESS candidates!

I'll Start:

Depischoff1921-1_zpsb9721623.jpg

DePischoff Biplane. Tight, nifty design. One of my FAVORITES. But with such low wing-to-ground clearance - I can see cartwheels-o-rama!

depischoff192-MONO_zps4adb00ec.jpg

So why not photoshop that badboy, eh???

AVIETTEDEPISCHOFF_workscan_zps8aa01503.jpg

Another GREAT photo of it!

Depischoff1921-cover_zps481042ab.jpg

DePischof2-sm_zps905bf798.jpg

depischoff37_zps95761a67.jpg

---------------------------

kemperbird2med_zps3e3d2b7c.jpg

Sadly, I can find SOOOO little about this marvelous little amphib! AKA Kempr Nazgul or Kempr Seaplane or Kemper Seabird.

kemperbird4sm_zps61e7b9d2.jpg

kemperbird3sm_zps12c8bb9a.jpg

kemperseaplane5_zps91741784.jpg

I WISH I knew more about this! I've dug quite a bit....but all dead ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So homebuilders.....Your turn.
ADD 'EM IN!

What WAS that you wish still IS?!

And I'm tellin' ya - I have a LOT of material.
I'll keep piling it in this thread.
I look forward to seeing yours!

Back