• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

CRIQUET Fi156C3 3/4 REPLICA STORCH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgtaylor

Hi Gentlemen. I acquired South American's Colombian Factory Built Criquet Aviation Storch Scale Fi156 Replica, Feb before Last. I got it out of Annual early Last Nov and have been working out all of the flying bugs with great help from Steve Lund HomeBuilder of one of the few (now OOP) Criquet Aviation Storchs in the U.S. I recently just completed Re-painting it using Authentic WWII German Air Force Paint & Colors from Kiroff Farben Technik Germany. It is modeled after the Desert Camo Scheme of SF+RL a Hauptman Kroseberg Piloted Plane which was Photographed with Rommel in 1941-42 Libya. the Plane is flying Great and I hope to have on Static Display soon at a couple of Local Airshows here in FL, in Early Oct & NOV this year.

Yours Mike

0013.jpg0025.jpg0040.jpg0050.jpg0051.jpg0054.jpg

0021.jpgORIGSFRL1.jpgORIGSFRL3.jpgORIGSFRL5.jpgStorchSFRL.jpg

Back