• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott mckenzie

Looks like a good site
I'm starting a replica p40 project and need all the help i can get:D
from what i have seen there is a lot of experiance her on the site and i hope to be able to take advantage of the other builders experiances
I haven't started it yet but the plan is
2 place < 800 lbs empty weight 150 hp rotary i'm working out the details right now getting close though tube fuselage alum wings tube tail
i'm looking at the sidewinder wings to use, i'm not planning on reinventing the wheel here.
I'm close to dallas tx electrical contractor 46 years old working on tail wheel endorsment right now supposed to start inst training next month

Last edited:
Back