• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Cozy MkIV Project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dblincoln3

I am placing my Cozy MkIV project up for sale. So far I have completed the tub, main spar, main landing gear, turtleback, canard, wings and winglets. Also included is a set of Matco wheels and axles, however they still need to be attached to the gear. Also included are the plans, drawings, the front wheel, all the tires and tubes, a set of rudder pedals, nose gear leg, wheel cover, sump blisters, brake actuator, and some of the foam that is needed to construct the nose. I also have some fiberglass, misc. hardware, peel ply, epoxy pump and a hot box that i will include with the project. I am located in Alexandria, VA and am asking $11,000/obo for everything listed above. Please send me a private message if you are interested in purchasing the project, would like to see additional photos or have any additional questions. I am willing to part out the project, so if you are only interested in certain parts let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_3335.jpg
    IMG_3335.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3340.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,459
  • IMG_3346.jpg
    IMG_3346.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,052