• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Petrel Prop Jet C-GOID former C-FRGU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftsven

Since last reporting, my Turbine have had the floats installed, since September 2012 the test flying program have been put on hold to the next summer (Run out of soft water) !
Transport Canada did re-register her to C-GOID, from C-FRGU.
Also, an increase in gross weight to 5500 lbs was approved.

To give you an idea of her size I included my wife in the picture, the plane's physical dimensions is the same as the "Sherpa Turbine". I believe my Turbine is the largest "Homebuilt" ever built in Canada if not North America.

"This is how I designed and built mine.... now you go ahead and design and build yours"
Sven A Talo 2012

Attachments

• C-GOID.jpg
    C-GOID.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 1,598
  • My two Girls.jpg
    My two Girls.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 792
  • first time out.jpg
    first time out.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,065
  • 019.jpg