• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Jurca MJ-8 Fw190 75% 3/4 Scale - plans and/or project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airogue

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in obtaining a set of plans for the Jurca MJ-8 "Fw 190". I am also interested if someone has started a MJ-8 project and doesn't have the means to complete it.

On a side note, I've considered either a 100% D.VII kit or the MJ-8. Any opinions out there on which is a better choice especially for a beginner?

A little about my experience. I have never built an aircraft from scratch, but I help restore vintage 1920's, 30's, 40's aircraft at WAAAM in Hood River, Oregon; often from only a fuselage frame. I am signed off to take my A&P tests, but have not found an opportunity to do so as of yet because of deployments overseas. I have my Private SE Land and Sea, with tail wheel endorsement.

Back