• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Newtestment(log Book)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gahan

Nothing much added to this section latey,so I ask for some constructive input. if you have referenced my inputs I am building an orphan
mini max with 1/2 vw. THE LOG BOOK, I have a reserved n number 109G, we paid $2000 for fus.& wings I would est. that wood work 80% done, still i've been hard at it since thanksgiving 30+ hr. a week. remanufacture tail caps on wings cut out alerions fab all hinges and brackets ,varnish almost done ( that sucked big time) I have got about$600 in reciepts ,(bought plane cash,seller did'nt want libility).
QUESTION , am I in the zone to satisfy the DAR that comes to do my precover Insp. Have I blundered BIG TIME,or do I have enough documentation, to satisfy concerned third parties.

Back