• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Member from Eastern Ontario, Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ductman

Hello out there, I'm building my first airplane. Purchased a First Strike's ''Bobcat/Supercat'' Ser# 448 already in progress! Only thing left to constuct is the wings, complete the covering process and rebuild or replace the Rotax 447 that has dry seized! Hopefully I can have it air worthy mid by summer 2012. Will be checking previous threads for any Bobcat/Supercat discussions, If you know of any please advise. My objective is to participate and not ask too many dumb questions!

Back