• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Gardan GY 20 or 201 plans to the Culver Cadet plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianM

[h=2]Gardan GY 20 or 201 plans or Culver Cadet[/h]
I am enthusiastically seeking plans to either of these birds in English. I absolutely love both aircraft and am planning to build one of the two. Oddly enough, from my research so far, I am split down the middle as to which one. That may be determined on which one I can get plans for. I would seriously not like to 're-translate' the Gardan plans to English as they were done by W. J. G. Ord-Hume so many years ago. I have attempted email contact with Ord-Hume via email and have not yet heard back. I have heard apparently incorrectly, that Sylvia Littner in Canada has rights to one or both of the designs but she has informed me that is not the case.

Any information someone can provide to me would be of most help!

If anyone has a set laying around to the Gardan GY 20 or 201 plans to the Culver Cadet it would be a dream come true!

Back