• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

O-200 Overhaul Costs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yousuckmonday

Just wondering if someone can help provide some information on overhaul costs for a Continental O-200... wait, let me try to be a little more specific here.

Yes, I have looked at previous threads about the same sort of post and I understand that the cost can generally vary from reasonable to outrageous depending on the amount of work required, location where the work is performed, and who does the work.

What I am hoping for is a better idea of the inescapeable baseline cost for certain parts/materials involved in a major overhaul.
That is to say, there must be some things (gaskets, seals, etc.) that will need to be replaced. Can anyone provide information as to what the ballpark figure for these parts alone would be?

Thanks

Back