• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

KABQ Legal....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnell

Quick question,

My Dad lives in Albuquerque and is looking at buying a blite Ultralight aircraft. With this aircraft being a PART 103 bird with NO Mode C transponder, can he fly it in the Albuq area? All of Albuquerque falls under the Mode C curtain right? I'm double guessing myself on this one.....

He would want me to fly the aircraft from the factory in KS to NM. My guess is that he will have to keep it at double eagle airport just outside of town.

thanks

Carnell Jr

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-17 at 9.29.15 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-07-17 at 9.29.15 AM.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 300
Back