• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

A lurker going public

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Olds

I haven't had time to browse this site much yet,but I have it in my Favorites List. It looks really good.
I am Bob Olds , 70 years young , and just finished our ( My wife ,Lucille, and I ) second RV-4 last spring.
We live on a 20 acre farm in Western Arkansas. We have an 1100 foot grass srrip on the farm with hangar a whole 120 feet from th house. It has taken a bunch of years to get here , but I love it.
I belong to EAA Chapter 1156 and am Technical Counselor and VP this year. We have a small fly-in on the third Sat.of April and October , Y'All come ! It is at ETNA Airport , 9 miles South of Ozark,Arkansas . 122.8

We moved here from Mount Shasta,Calif. in 1994, where we built our first RV-4 and completed it in 1983. 700 hrs on it before selling it .
I'm at > [email protected] < Use a subject line I will recognize , so I don't block you as spam.

:p

Back