• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RV Shaft type on a 582 Mod 90

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micboyianzis

Hi..

I own a 582 mod 90

Do you think that this engine has already installed the correct RV shaft (picture No 1) that can take the oil injector pump shaft part (937969) as I have heard that this might have the (937962) shaft also picture (No 2). that has to be changed in order to fit an oil injector pump

No 1
937969.jpg

No 2
937962.jpg

If you need more information please let me know

Thanks
Michael

Back