• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Vari Viggen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftsven

IMG_0099.jpg C- GIEF

This is my second built Experimental , built from Burt Rutans plans sometime 1974,
can't remember to many details.
(She is the only one NOT built by Pazmany's CookBook)

For those of you not to familiar with this design, she is all wood exept the outer wingpanels, they are all aluminium. I changed the gear retraction from wire operated to Hydraulics.

I heard many years ago that she is still flying somewhere in Canada.
She was powered by a Geared 250 hp Franklin, I carved the 4- Blade propeller

Last edited:
Back