• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Books - 3-D Wings, by Rick Sammon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
This is a great book for kids and adults alike. It's a book that showcases many of the airplanes that are flown at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome in NY State, but does it in 3-D. BTW, Old Rhinebeck is one of the coolest places on earth so if you are ever up that way I'd highly encourage you to go. There are 12 photos in the book, each with a corresponding page of text discussing early aviation history. The 3-D effect is really amazing. If I had to guess, I'd say the writing is somewhere around the 4th grade level.

I'm selling them for the $12 price listed on the back and that includes shipping in the U.S.. You could probably find them cheaper but all of the proceeds will go toward keeping the lights on here at Homebuiltairplanes.com.

I have 16 available in new condition. If you are interested, PM me with your address and I'll send it out right away. You can send me a check or money order when you receive the book.

Attachments

• DSCF5235.JPG
    DSCF5235.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF5234.JPG
    DSCF5234.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 177
Back