• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Pietenpol Air Camper airframe for sale $4500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natty Bumpo

I have a Piet for sale. I bought it for my birthday present to myself three years ago without an engine, and have not been able to lcate a suitable replacement. It originally had an A-65, but this was missing when I bought it. The plane had been in storage at that time for a number of years due to a death, but was flown approximately 41 hours before being put away. I currently have it tucked neatly into a 20' shipping container for protection, and the airframe is complete, as flown, except that the wings and struts are taken off for storage. The fabric has one or two small repairs needed due to being moved around before I got it, but should repair nicely. I don't want to part with it, but need the money back out of it for upcoming medical expenses. $4500 to a good home.

The aircraft is currently located in Middlebury, Vt. I can show it anytime.

Back