• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Murphy Renegade II kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Hate to sell this kit, but I'm re-locating to Canada and need to liquidate some of my toys. The kit is completely "as it arrived" from the factory and I also have a zero time 100HP Subaru with Amax re-drive which I intended mounting on the finished machine. Yes! the Subaru is the 100HP version and not the standard EA81... I'll sell the kit without the engine if necessary as I'll use the motor on another plane I have.
located in Georgia USA... Price?.. Hmmmm! 10,000 for the kit and 4,000 for the Subaru/Amax... E-Mail to <[email protected]>

Back