• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

72Hp. McCullough engine parts....on Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR SALE:
72Hp. McCullough engine parts collection....

Now available on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260636155874&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Some of the parts are brand NEW, many are used and serviceable, and yet others I just can't tell how serviceable they are.
I acquired these for a Bensen Gyro project I was planning on rebuilding (see auction #260635556810) but have decided that since I currently own (3) Gyro projects that I need to lighten my work load and would like to find a good home for them with an interested "builder".

I'm guessing that at least (2) complete engines can be cobbled together from these parts.
Since there is really only one source left selling these kind of parts (R & D in Texas) this will be a welcome little collection for those involved in rebuilding these engines.

Some of the items included are:

3) engine cases
3) cranks
9) Jugs (3 rib for 72Hp)
1) complete set of (4) NEW 3 ringed pistons
3) Magneto's
...Cylinder Gaskets and much, much more.

You can view many additional DETAILED photos in a slide show format online here:
www.photobox.co.uk/slideshow?album_id=429556989
Press the GREEN slide show button to start (...it loads slowly...give it a moment).

----------------

Attachments

• AMBA0141.gif
    AMBA0141.gif
    141.8 KB · Views: 573
  • AMBA0149.gif
    AMBA0149.gif
    125.2 KB · Views: 604
  • AMBA0138.gif
    AMBA0138.gif
    118 KB · Views: 354
  • AMBA0150.gif