• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

free aircraft and propeller plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessfarms

hi I have a free set of aircraft and propeller plans. if any one wants them reply and I will post pictures. and you can print them off. specs. length 19 ft.ws 29ft.wing area 183sq ft. take off speed 26mph. cruise 38mph. rollout 15 ft. empty wt. 110lbs without engine. gross 350lbs stressed for 3g's takes 40 hours to build cost about $200 to build not including engine. reply and I will post the plans on my album thanks:)

Last edited:
Back