• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

4 Cylinder Continental GPU's,..Two of them..And Pretty Cheap.!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilga12

4 Cylinder Continental GPU's,..Two of them..And Pretty Cheap,...NOW WITH PICTURES..!

Hi folks,... ..Yes,...... I DO HAVE more PICS to send to your e-mail address.

These are commonly called PE-90's.110 HP at 2600 RPM.These are 314 Cu.In. These are the lil brother of the six cylinder Continental GPU known as the PE-150. (The cylinders of these two PE motors do interchange) They have a Flanged crankshaft,... So,... no custom hub or adapter is needed for A/C use. These have provision for dual mags.(the supplied mag is an impulse mag) they have good compression and turn over smoothly by hand,so there's no concern about being seized or rusted stuck. I have been told that the cylinder base bolt pattern is the same as the O-470 and the O-520 Continental A/C motors,so more power/displacement is possible.
I have no verifyable history on these two other than what I was told,... that they were both running when removed from the Government Surplus Air conditioning units they were installed in.

Price:
$800.00 This one is missing the carb and the Generator.
$900.00 This one has the Carb and Gen.

I was all set to make use of these on my Hombuilt plane,...until the Government decided that the only planes they'd now let me fly,... would be the "Ultralites"... So,... these are now too heavy for my use..

If you'd rather Talk than type I'm at 541-466-5119. Oregon.

Thanks for reading,...Guys,......... ...Dave..

Attachments

• 100_0693.jpg
    100_0693.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 2,277
  • 100_0694.jpg
    100_0694.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3,717
  • 100_0696.jpg
    100_0696.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,884
Last edited:
Back