• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Nice Experimental/Homebuilt Project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fltmech

I have For Sale, a nice single seater project. The fuselage and tail feathers are of 4130 and the wings are Spruce with the main spar being a full 1 1/4 inch thick and the rear being a full 1 inch thick. I have been told that it was apparently being built to do some aerobatics.

Includes 2 hydraulic brake cylinders and fiberglass seat. Also include is a landing gear (shown in the photos) that alone is worth at least half of the asking price.

(Will also add several hundred dollars worth of Spruce that was originally to be used for a VolksPlane including Spar Material)

Also include are some 35-40 sheets of beautifully done drawings blueprint style, some in 8 1/2 x 11 inch and many in about a 30 x 40 inch size.

The Project is still in my hanger at the airport in Clarksville, Arkansas and PHOTOS CAN BE VIEWED at:
http://www.clarksville-airport.com/unknown-aircraft.htm

Been asking $1,200, make me an offer, Cash or Trade

Contact me via Email at: [email protected] and PLEASE Use Aircraft Project in the Subject line. You can reach me in the evening by phone at: (479) 754-3507

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. All I know about the project is what I have here and what you can determine from the photos. I have been asked "What Engine would it take?" I believe an 85 to 100 HP would work very well, just my opinion.

J.C. Wheeler
Clarksville, Arkansas

Back