• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

VW Engine mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badger

Tooele Utah It's 40 klicks south and west of SLC
Brand new engine to firewall GreatPlains mount for VW aircraft engines. Does NOT fit the Diehl/HAPI acessory cases. Bolts to the 4 studs on the back of the engine block.

Steve sells them new for $260.00. This one is $200.00/offer. I have a HAPI accessory case on back of my 2180CC, and was not aware that Steve's "Universal Engine Mount" would NOT bolt to the accessory case. I want the accessory case, cant use the mount, and he wont take it back. Good deal for someone who needs one. Never been used. It MAY work on a 1/2 VW too, I'm not sure.

[email protected] ,.................Shipped from Utah.

John

Back