• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Osprey II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orion

R.I.P.
Recently an unfinished project of an Osprey II came up for sale in our area. A friend of the owner asked if we could help in selling it through our aviation contacts.

I have not seen the project in person but from the photographs it is clearly an unfinished airframe but it does seem to have most of the major components assembled and ready for final sanding and painting. It does not include an engine or instruments.

From the looks of it, the project has been in storage for some time.

All reasonable offers considered. Please contact me (Bill) at (360) 668-8355 or Tyler Timmerman at (253)891-7753 (home) or (206) 369-4847 (cell).

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,969
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back