• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

3/4- 2/3 Scale P-51D MUSTANG JURCA PLANS FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickieb49

Hi i have here a complete set of JURCA P-51D Mustang plans for sale, these include all the drawings needed for building such a beautiful scale warbird some additions include drawings for Cessna 310 undercarriage conversion/ Steerman tailwheel, wood or tube fuselage for both 2/3 and 3/4 scale, reinforced or unreinforced versions (350Hp up to 700Hp versions).
For those who have been familiar with this brand of plans i won't go on and on with the details but you can get more information from Marcel Jurca's forum.
I am situated down in Australia but freight to anywhere in the world is good for me, i am asking $1500.00 AUD firm, freight inclusive .
As you may also be aware that these plans are very hard to get hold of now so now's a great chance !
You can contact me on :
[email protected]

All questions are welcome.
Regards Mick

Back