• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Several engines for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No_Vne

I have several engines for sale. Some with logs, some without. All are good engines!
I have 9 0-320-* engines.Some with less than 25 hours SMOH with logs.
5 0-235-LC2 engines. Some will full logs, partial logs, and no logs.
1 0290-G. This is a perfect conversion. Only test bed run time SMOH.
2 0235-C series engines straight mount. One with all logs, one sans logs.
6 IO-360 engines. 4 ZERO time SMOH all standard.
Lots of 1st run cases,pistons, cylinders.
Mags of all feather and fur.

I have several shops full in 3 different states and it's time for some to GO!

More than fair prices and shipping! I learned a long long time ago....you milk a cow forever. You skin it ONCE.

<edit> email address deleted at member's request. Please use private messaging.

Thank you,

James

If I can help you with your project or wish list, please do not hesitate to email me! I've got over 1500 contacts on my email list and if I don't have it or know where it is, one of them generally will!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back