• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

(2) New, unstarted Kitfox kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dholly

If you are interested in building a Kitfox, I have decided to thin my herd and will be selling (2) new, unstarted kits.

I have a 100% complete KF3 Kit and 100% complete KF4 Upgrade Kit. The latter Kit was supplied to model 3 owners who wanted to convert to the much improved model 4. Both kits are new with white powdercoat fuselages and 582LC FWF, including model specific engine mounts and cowl set.

I also have (1) new, never used 582LC engine with 3:1 'C'- style gearbox, all Rotax direct supplied parts and (1) complete 582LC Engine Kit from Denney Aerocraft and many, many other optional kit add-ons that were originally ordered with the kits and make for a couple VERY nice and truly turnkey projects.

I am in the process of scanning all of the original packing lists to provide details for prospective buyers and will post them soon. In the interim, please feel free to PM me here if there is any interest. To save shipping time and costs, I can arrange to have everything available for pickup at OSH during Airventure 2016. Thanks!

Regards,
Doug

Back