• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ultralight/Experimemtal aircraft and parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpowell5762

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, hopefully I have some stuff someone can put use, and get some enjoyment from.
This stuff was my fathers before he passed away, and although I am a pilot and aviation enthusiast, it has become clear that I will not ever finish and use it.

I have two complete but unfinished aircraft. One is a Delta Sailplane Nomad and the other is a Teman Monofly.
They are both approximately 70-85% assembled.

I have a Cuyuna engine with a Winters planetary gearbox that was to be used on the Nomad. It currently has a dual carb setup, but there is a new single carb and manifold for it.
This engine has been test run. I believe it is a 340, serial number 15617

I have a NIB Rotax 503 Dual carb-dual ignition with B gearbox attached and all the accessories it comes with including all the paperwork and logs. serial number 5658719

I have three propellers. A three blade fixed pitch wood 40x40 made by Catto that was mounted on the Cuyuna. Another wood two blade fixed pitch 56x29, that has not been drilled or mounted.
Finally a GSC systems three blade ground adjustable 52 in. diameter prop that was purchased for the Monofly

I would like to sell the aircraft complete if possible. I will sell the engines and props separately
I will be happy to supply details and pictures to any one who expresses an interest.
Please email or pm me if desired.

Thanks

Bill

Back