• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Air Command CLT Gyroplane for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madwinger

Selling my Air Command Elite CLT. this is a mid 90s frame with a center line thrust up grade. New (not rebuilt) 8 hr TT Rotax 532, new "A" gear box, 60" Power Fin 3 blade prop. 24' Dragon Wing Alum. Rotors. I have spent the last year going thru this Gyro and replacing everything that need to be replace to make it air worthy. I am selling because I just found out at Rotors over the Rockies this year with a thrust test that it would be below marginal performance at my weight and altitude. FAA registered as an Experimental. N number stays with aircraft and current airworthiness certificate. This would be a great gyro for a 190 lb pilot. Asking $15,500 with 14' ramp gate ATV trailer or $14,500 without. Located in Northern Utah.

If interested in this gyro call Mark 801-514-6928 or [email protected]

Attachments

• photo 101 (Copy).jpg
    photo 101 (Copy).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 221
  • photo 103 (Copy).jpg
    photo 103 (Copy).jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 309
  • photo 105 (Copy).jpg
    photo 105 (Copy).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 107 (Copy).jpg