• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

KR2 project for sale: Cheap! $750 firm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kansaswildman

I have a 1998 KR2 for sale, the project needs finished. Here's the list: the boat needs finished, I cut the
turtle deck off to redo it. The right wing is almost done except for a whole in the wing that needs fiverglassed back, and the ailerons done. The left wing needs fiberglass finished. The right wing has a 12 gallon fuel tank built into it. The tail section is almost finished, it needs finish sanding. The stub wings needs fixing, it needs the fiberglass fixed and sanded. The boat needs fiverglassed, seats, canopy front deck, instruments, interior. The plane comes with nose bowl and VW engine mount. The plane is a tail dragger with retractable landing gear, which need fiberglassed to conform to body. The plane has 8' wings.
Email me if interested, and I'll send pics.
I need the hangar space.
[email protected]

I'm asking $750.00 firm.

Back