+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Super Pulsar 100 FAST BUILD Kit

Unhappy Super Pulsar 100 FAST BUILD Kit

I'm over 50 and lost my job, lost my house, and now it pains me deeply, but I must sell my love, a complete Super Pulsar 100 kit (#109) with fast build options. I purchased the kit for $30,000 in 2005 but you can come and get it for $14,000 cash.

The kit was purchase with the fuselage and wing fast build options. The wings are still open. Custom work includes a sealed Section D for additional fuel in the wings. Landing gear is on and comes with two slings to hold the body. Project has been stored inside shipping container for the last year.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on my electronic dog collar at 785.534.9590

Airport K61 is 2 miles, as the crow flies, from where it is stored.

Oh and, if you can't afford it, don't buy it. Stay out of debt. Stay out of the banksters pocket.

Re: Super Pulsar 100 FAST BUILD Kit

Beowulf,

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by bluee View Post
    Bmcj what's your mean by the above statement. I mam afraid I can not got your point properly.
    Anyhow this is good and and keep it up...
    I just meant that I was sorry he lost his job and had to give up his house and plane. It was not meant as a negative against him or the plane.

Beowulf,

I went through the same thing recently, lost job, house and even a divorce from a cheating spouse all in the same year. It's sucks to be sure, but I wanted to let you that bouncing back does not take as long as it seems.

Best of luck to you...

Marc

Many of us know,,,, "Hard knocks Annonomous" or just life these days. Maslow's Needs, Keep your needs[not wants] filled, then rent cheap, low cost transportation, recovering to self actuation and fulfillment will be much faster. [ $100 cell, $50 extra cable, $100-200 for nicer place to rent] adds up to much plane parts and fabric.
    I lost my world when a kid ran a stop sign on a beautiful september evening, 40 mph tbone on my wide glide. Recovery from finacial destruction shows up in so many places. Clin up

Any chance you could post some pics of the kit condition and open wings, all what is included in the 14k$..?

I went through Bankruptcy and the whole rotten routine. To bad someone wasn't there to bail us out as we did the banks that broke us!!! Is this kit still available. If I get the contract I am trying for I would be seriously interested! Thanks, Bob.

The Super Pulsar is a good plane. And this seems to be a good price! Good luck with the sale.

Blue skies,

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Nalevanko View Post
    The Super Pulsar is a good plane.
    Any idea what happened to the company? Or is it my lack of proper search skills? (Can't track them, the company and any news of them seems to have vaporized?)
    Kennis vermenigvuldig je door het te delen.
    (You multiply knowledge by dividing it)

Quote Originally Posted by autoreply View Post
    Any idea what happened to the company? Or is it my lack of proper search skills? (Can't track them, the company and any news of them seems to have vaporized?)
    If I remember, the owner or owners sold the rights to a company,, for some reason I'm thinking in Mexico and that company either shut it down or closed up. The guy that had it went into business with Bill clapp creating aeromax. Last I heard they were having a sale to get rid of everything. I apologize if I've got this wrong, it's been a while since I looked into this. Heres the website. Breeze Light Sport Aircraft
    Ron

The company relocated to Costa Rica I think. Thus was after a court case and paying a huge fine to the EPA over alleged disposal of epoxy. They probably ran afoul of a government official who's bribes they could not afford in order to stay open in Costa Rica... Cheap labor usually goes along with more serious issues including violent crime and personal safety problems.

They are nice planes, a little small for americans and the high cost of the Rotax engines surely didn't help with their fate.

Registered User PuertoRicoFlyer's Avatar

The company was bought out and relocated to El Salvador in Central America during 2002. The company also bought out the KIS Line of experimental aircraft. They had problems with customer support that basically shut their sales down. In early 2010, their Chief Engineer (Rich Trickel) left for another company in Brazil. Unfortunately soon afterwards he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and passed away. The PULSAR Aircraft owner was killed in an aircraft accident (ASN Aircraft accident 15-MAY-2011 Pulsar Super Cruiser 300 YS-300-ED) in May 2011 effectively shutting the company down.

The Super PULSAR 150 is an excellent kit and a beautiful little airplane.
    Galin
    KIS Cruiser
    N819PR

Hello, kit still 4sale. Thanks.

Gosh; just saw the July 11 post about the crash. Knew about Rich's unfortunate passing but not about the crash. The Super Cruiser was the aircraft that Rich modified while still in Oxnard, CA. A really sad turn of fate.

But the Super Pulsar is still a great design; way ahead of its time. Hope that you get a buyer and make someone a happier pilot.

Blue skies,

Tom

Ok. I am now the proud owner of the Super Pulsar 100 Kit. It was everything he said it was. A very nice kit. It is not sitting in my hangar and slowly going together. Supposedly, there are only 12 of these but they are nearly identical to the Pulsar III. The main difference is that they have widened the fuselage above the seats to give it 6 iches of elbow room. A nice addition.
    bmcj and Detego like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast