• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

unseasled struts and A-65 engine for sale - MUST SELL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btbell0615

Hi everyone,

I have the following items for sale and am very motivated to move them. Please make an offer if you are interested:

1. Set of unsealed struts - these were removed from my 1946 Taylorcraft BC12Da few years ago. Plane always hangered. I will refund your purchase price if they fail testing (if required for your installation). You arrange for shipping and testing.

2. A-65 engine core - disassembled A-65 engine I had bought to overhaul for my t-ctaft a few years ago but needed an immediate engine so I purchased a low time engine. No longer need a 3rd engine. Everything appears to be present but can look for specific parts if you need to know.

I can take pictures of any of these items and send them to you.

Items located in NJ. Can be shipped at your cost. I also travel all over the mid-atlantic region so if I am going your way I am more than happy to meet you somewhere.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if have questions/interest or call me at 908-872-7772 (EDT).

Thanks,
Brian

Back