• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Mosquito XEL (ultralight) Helicopter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GASMAN

Hi all,
I'm a new member and Jman sent me a PM to post info about my Mosquito here in the Rotorcraft section.

Here is the answer I sent Jman:

Hi Jman,
Yes I built my "Mad Mosquito" helicopter in six months. There is a web site for the Mosquito, and I've provided a site address of my build photo album (529 photos). From this address, you have links to my written build log, and the whole site. On the site, there are videos of my machine and others flying as well and much info to enjoy.
http://www.innovator.mosquito.net.nz/mbbs2/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=16

Feel free to post any or all of the site info on your site.

Later,
Eddy Thompson
[email protected]

Back