• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wooden blades for autogyro, is it possible ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angorek

Hi
I`m about building an autogyro, and the biggest problem for me are blades. I don`t know what material should I use to make it. Can I use wood ? Can it be bare wood or do I have to cover it for example by fiberglass ? I want to build tandem gyro or in worst case 1 person, (i want to take my girlfriend :) ). Please help.
Sorry if I make mistakes, i`m only 16 and i`m from Poland ;)

Back