• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Micro P51 or P47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaketownsend36

Hi, I am Jake, and i'm new to the forum. I would like to make a Micro P51 or P47, from scratch, but cant find any plans to make them, the powerplant will be from a Cox 0.49 TeeDee engine. Does anyone know where there are any plans for one or if anyone has made one, please reply.
Any information will be greatly recieved.
Thankyou.

Back