• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Falconar F-11A in Central Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambh

Hi All,
Just wanted to say hi to the group and get out the fact that I'm trying to get up the nerve to order wood and start a Falconar F-11A. I've had the plans for several months and have been doing a considerable amount of head scratchin' and studying. I quess that it's like I used to tell my girls, "No decision, is an no decision". Best get started.
The idea would be to build the plane and power it with a corvair. I lean toward a tri gear because that is where my experience is (gruman Tiger). And would like to be in the LSA range with a cruise at the top end of the speed limit. Any thoughts from the group would be appreciated.
I live in Central Ohio, and look forward to hearing from the forum.
Barry

Back