• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Radial Engined Skybolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usav8or

Hi all

Found this site from seeing a post by beej in the biplane forum that he started up.

Working on this biplane for awhile now. Just found the time to work on it even more now. Bottom wing ribs just about completed so that I can start building the wings. Got myself the use of a big 35' x 75' heated garage that I can use. So... this winter I plan on getting the fuselage built.

Will be hanging a big ol' radial on the front for that nostalgic look and sound.

Look forward to learning from the group.

Jerry

Back