• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Not really "new"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazansky22

Hello, I'm not really "new" to the forum, I've been lurking off and on for a few years, I've always had an interest in home-built aircraft but this is the first time when I'm approaching a stage of my life where I have the time and most important the money to put into a project like this.

I'm an Air Traffic Controller in the Los Angeles area, "possibly about to become the air traffic manager ;) "
Been in the aviation field for about 10 years give or take. Used to fly around with my buddy and his RV4 before I moved, but now I'm finally doing my official flight training.

WW2 Replicas have always interested me, just something nostalgic about WW2 era aircraft, and I've been a history buff, not a museum curator level buff, but alot more then your average person.

If there is anybody on here in the socal area you might recognize my voice from WJF or WHP. Anyways, back to more reading.

Back