• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Kobra PPG four-stroke paramotor engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Supporting Member
I really have nothing to do with this company despite my last post about their neat little tach/hourmeter and now this one. I found this video on their site along with a countdown clock to the introduction in about ten days of their new, 200cc four-stroke engine for paramotors.

[video]http://youtu.be/-MWLTcPZrFo[/video]

At first glance, that engine looks familiar in that is appears to be an adaptation of a commercial V-twin industrial engine. I am not really interested in paramotors or powered paragliders, but I am intererested in a reasonably-priced, lightweight engine in the 15-25hp range for a planned Sky Pup project. If it were a four-stroke, so much the better.

Can anyone identify the base engine or tell me any more?

Cheers,

Matthew

Back